EX TELEMARK TITAN 17
Exercise TELEMARK TITAN 2017 (Ex TT17), the British, Royal Navy (RN), Army and Royal Air Force (RAF) Telemark Ski Championships run by Army Telemark will take place in Pralognan-la-Vanoise (PLV), in the French Alps, over the period 7 – 19 Jan 17. This event has been authorised by the UK Armed Forces Sport Board and Telemark Skiing has Type 2 sport status.
Guided hut tour and skinning course for Telemark Titan Event participants. This 3 day course will take place at the end of the Telemark Titan Events in PLV. It is an exclusive offer for the Titan Event participants and will allow you to discover telemark mountaineering and skinning techniques in the amazing natural back country of the National Vanoise Park.
- 3 days instruction by an ESF mountain guide
- skinning gear (skis, boots, bindings, poles, avalanche transceiver, snow shovel, probe)
- ski pass for day 1
- nights at the refuge day 1 and 2
- breakfast, lunch and dinner
- rucksack, technical clothing etc…
- accomodation in PLV village
- lunch on day 1
- Group between 6 (minimum) et 10 participants.
- Above 10 participants several groups will be formed.
- The course could be changed or cancelled due to weather or snow conditions.
CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org +33 479 08 72 25
The 2015/16 Rules are now available to view:
10 Reasons to Telemark!
WORLD CUP 2013
The Army Telemark Ski Association (ATSA)
The Army Telemark Ski Association (ATSA) was set up in 2007 to promote Telemark skiing at all levels within the British Army.However, we welcome and encourage all participants. Our Championships are held in January every year and are open to all services and UK civilians making them the Open British Telemark Championships.