Skip to main content

It with much regret that due to heightened Austrian COVID restrictions we must now cancel Ex RACING ICE 1 due to be held at the end of January. This is not a decision that has been taken lightly and we have waited until the last safe moment to make this decision.

We are looking at alternatives and this will be promulgated by COP Fri 14 Jan 22. All those scheduled to attend the Exercise will be offered a full refund as part of the options package.